Friday, June 19, 2009

Grand Slam!

Nothing beats a warm summer night of baseball. I'm really enjoying Ryan's season. Maybe because we aren't rushing off from here to there. The kindergarten league is extremely "nice". There are no outs, everyone bats each inning, everyone on the team plays in the outfield each inning, and everyone gets a turn to try every position.
And the games are only 3 innings or 1 hr and 10 minutes which ever comes first.


"What position do I play next coach?"


Batter Up!




If you are the last batter up you get to hit the Grand Slam home run as bases are loaded and everyone runs in.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Rex has been loving his tball season too. We opted for tball this year again so he could stay with his soccer buddies plus two of the soccer dads are coaching tball. It works out great! I love watching all the kiddos having so much fun and we do get some good laughs. Maybe we have a couple of major league baseball players living with us and we don't even know it yet :-)