Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Magical Vacation on the Disney Magic!

Our spring break trip was in a word "Awesome". Every member of the family enjoyed themselves thoroughly! Usually at the end of a vacation I'm ready to go home but this trip I got a little "verclemphed" on Friday saying goodbye to all the characters and crew. We just did not want it to end.
We took about 275 photos. Here are just a few of the good ones.


Meeting the characters and getting photos and autographs with them was a highlight.


Mickey and Minnie had tons of different outfits.


This picture was taken at the Key West Butterfly Conservatory. If a butterfly lands on you its supposed to be good luck!





This photo was taken at one of the deck parties.


Here we are on the Pirate Encounter! Mark and I had fun but the kids were too intimidated by the pirates to enjoy it.




Pool time was a daily must.

1 comment:

Amy and Scott said...

Looks like such a fun trip! I am so glad you all had a good time ... can't wait until maybe the whole family can go!