Sunday, July 13, 2008

An Awesome Chicago Weekend!

This weekend I flew to Chicago, by myself, no kids, for a little R and R with my great friend Shelly and her boyfriend Butch. We did lots of fun touristy (non-kid) stuff that I never did when I lived there. We even had dinner at my favorite restaurant of all time, Penny's Noodles!

Saturday we went to Yoga and then visited the Art Institute. I felt very hip!

Here we are chilling at the beer garden on Navy Pier.

Sunday, we went on an interesting architectural boat tour. This is a picture of the Sears Tower.

Here are Butch, Shelley and I enjoying a fun lunch at Dick's Last Resort on the dock. Rude waiters, beer and fried food. What could be better?

1 comment:

Amy and Scott said...

OOOO - I'm jealous. It looks like a great weekend getaway. So glad you were able to see Shelley and have some "me" time :) Can't wait to hear more!